Want a good pickup line to start the conversation? Look no further!
Hey there! If you’re looking for some fun and flirty pick up lines, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll share some of our favorite pick up lines for girls. These lines are sure to get you noticed, and maybe even score you a date!
Now, let’s get started!
- Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got FINE written all over you.
- Are you a bank loan? ‘Cause you’ve got my interest.
- Are you a UFO? ‘Cause you just abducted my heart.
- Are you a magnet? ‘Cause I’m attracted to you.
- Are you a parking permit? ‘Cause you’re valid in my parking lot.
- Are you my appendix? ‘Cause this feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out.
- Are you a wifi hotspot? ‘Cause I feel a connection.
- Are you a house? ‘Cause you’re giving me a permanent boner.
- Are you a telephone? ‘Cause I want to call you mine.
- Are you a vampire? ‘Cause you’ve given me a love bite.
- Titanic. That’s my icebreaker. What’s up?
- You must be a high test score. Because I want to take you home and show you to my mother.
- Was your dad a boxer? Because you’re a knockout!
- My doctor told me I’m missing vitamin U. Can you help me?
- Well, lucky me. I’ve checked off my whole to-do list except for one thing – you.
- You must have been born on the moon because your body is out of this world.
- My bed is broken. Can I use yours?
- You remind me of my first girlfriend, but she was ugly.
- You know what they say; it’s lonely at the top. Wanna switch so I can be on the bottom?
- You know what they say about guys with big noses?
- Are you Siri? Because you autocomplete me!
There is no one answer to the question of whether or not sexy pick up lines are effective for girls. Some girls may find them flattering and a good way to start a conversation, while others may find them cheesy or offensive. Ultimately, it depends on the girl and the pick up line itself. If you’re interested in trying out a sexy pick up line, make sure to gauge the reaction of the girl before continuing. If she seems uncomfortable or uninterested, it’s probably best to move on.