Ever heard a pick up line so cringe it makes your small hairs stand up? Well get ready because we’re giving you some more!
Goosebumps, that’s what I get every single time someone sends some cringe pick up lines my way. Maybe they didn’t mean it as cringey, but it definitely was. To help some of you out there who like sending some pick up lines, here are a few you should avoid. A good 25 of them – there’s probably more out there.
Cringe pick up lines
- Are you wi-fi? Cause I’m totally feeling a connection.
- Your middle name must be Gillette. Because you’re as smooth as a man can get!
- You and I are like nachos with jalapeños. I’m super cheesy, you’re super hot, and we belong together.
- Knock-knock. (Who’s there?) When where? (When where who?) Tomorrow night, my house, you.
- If you were a Transformer you’d be Optimus Fine!
- I’m learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?
- Are you a parking ticket? Cause you’ve got fine written all over you!
- I was wondering if you had an extra heart…because mine was just stolen.
- Are you Siri? Because you autocomplete me!
- I hope you know CPR, because you are taking my breath away!
- Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
- Is there an airport nearby, or was that just my heart taking off?
- Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean, and I don’t mind being lost at sea.
- If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
- If you were a phaser on Star Trek, you’d be set to stun!
- Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
- Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only Ten I See.
- You must be a campfire. Because you’re super hot and I want s’more.
- Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?
- Remember me? Oh, that’s right, I’ve only met you in my dreams.
- I’m glad I remembered to bring my library card. ‘Cause I am totally checking you out!
- You must be a high test score. Because I want to take you home and show you to my mother.
- I may not be a photographer, but I can totally picture us together.
- Where have I seen you before? Oh yeah, I remember now. It was in the dictionary next to the word “gorgeous”!
- I wasn’t always religious. But I am now, because you’re the answer to all my prayers.