Is your crush a Potterhead? If yes, then they’ll love these Harry Potter love quotes! They’re romantic, funny, and brings back memories!
If the Harry Potter Pick Up Lines isn’t working anymore, then you need to try the love quotes from Hogwarts. They work like Amortentia – and those never disappoint. So, if you’re brewing your own Amortentia, here’s all the spells, potions, tips and tricks that you need to know!
Or you know, if you’re feeling a bit inspirational and want to quote something from Harry Potter.
Harry Potter Love Quotes
- “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.” – Albus Dumbledore.
- “It is impossible to manufacture or imitate love.” – Horace Slughorn.
- “After all this time? Always.” – Severus Snape.
- “The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them in here.” – Sirius Black.
- “To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.” – Albus Dumbledore.
- “Ron and Hermione broke apart, their arms still around each other.” — J. K. Rowling.
- “You are protected, in short, by your ability to love!” — Albus Dumbledore
- “When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love.” – Horace Slughorn
- “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you, leaves its own mark.” – Albus Dumbledore
- “I never really gave up on you.” – Ginny Weasley
- “Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have.” – Hermione Granger
- “If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” – Sirius Black
- “Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” -Albus Dumbledore
- “What do I care how he looks? I am good-looking enough for both of us.” – Fleur Delacour
- “You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.” – Albus Dumbledore
- “Ginny seemed very prone to knocking things over whenever Harry entered a room.” – J.K. Rowling
- “Dumbledore would have been happier than anybody to think that there was a little more love in the world.” – Minerva McGonagall
- “But she wants you.” – Arthur Weasley
- “No, he must have known you would always want to come back.” – Harry Potter
- “And I heard it. A voice. Your voice, Hermione. You said my name… and I knew it was going to take me where I needed to go.” – Ron Weasley
Clearly these Harry Potter love quotes need to be edited depending on who you’re talking to, and in what context. But you get the general idea, right? They’re sweet, thoughtful, romantic – everything you want to give as a childhood memory.