Are you going through something? These sad quotes about love can reflect on how you feel. Read them and you might just feel better.
I really know what it feels like to be broken hearted and all you want to do is stay in bed and do nothing – really, I know how it feels like. But sometimes enough is enough and we have to get up, get out there and finally start our day!
There are a million ways to start your day, but some people choose to post sad quotes about love, because turns out quoting about your situation does make things better.
Sad Quotes About Love
- Missing you comes in waves. Tonight I’m drowning.
- I’m technically single but my heart belongs to someone I can’t call my own.
- You treated me like a chapter, but for me you were a book.
- Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
- You still make me smile even though you’re also the reason why I’m sad.
- If it still makes you cry, it still matters.
- Stop thinking about it so much – you’re breaking your own heart.
- Physically, I am here. Mentally, I am far, far away.
- I fixed you, you broke me.
Sad Quotes About Love
- Something I learned about people; if they did it once, they’ll do it again.
- I’m single, but my heart is taken by someone I can’t call my own.
- I remember when we used to talk everyday – I missed that.
- Everyone has a chapter of their life they don’t read out loud.
- My silence means I am tired of fighting.
- You can’t change someone who doesn’t see the issue in their actions.
- I need to stop thinking about you because I know you’re not thinking about me.
- Just once, I want people to stay.
- I see beauty in everything but me.
- I really do miss what we almost had.
- I guess they call it a crush because it really crushes you.
- You said I was important but you made me feel like I wasn’t worth your time.
- I told myself you were worth loving even though there were 1000 reasons not to.
- I just want to be next to you.
- Sometimes the happiest memories hurt the most.
- He’ll never know how strongly a girl once loved him.
- I wish I have the power to ignore you like you ignored me.
- I hate days like this.
- Do you still think of him? Every day.
- You and I will always be unfinished business.
- He was never mine, but losing him broke my heart.
- How do you make the bad thoughts go away?
- I wish you can feel how destroyed I am.
- I knew he didn’t love me, but I stupidly didn’t care.
- Letting go isn’t the hardest part – it’s the still thinking about you after.
- I feel like I’m waiting for something that is not going to happen.
- I find pieces of you in every song I listen to.
- It’s you because no one else makes sense.
- Why couldn’t you see how much I loved you?