These worst pick up lines shouldn’t be used on dating apps. Find out which ones and don’t make that mistake!
Dating is easy. Nowadays, with hookup sites and dating web sites like Tinder and Bumble, you can meet dating app matches at the click of a button – but it’s still hard to find that special someone; that one amazing person who takes your breath away! That’s why you need to stand out from other singles by working on developing your conversation game.
Check out these worst pick up lines we found that’ll score you a date with dating app matches.
Worst Pick up Lines
- Are you from space? Because you’re out of this world cute.
- Do you know what I have in common with the Little Mermaid? We both want to be part of your world.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, how did I get so lucky to match with you?
- Do you believe in love at first sight—or should I walk by again?
- I thought happiness started with an “h,” but I guess it actually starts with “u.”
- Did you fall in a pile of sugar? You’re looking super sweet.
- If you were a vegetable you’d be a cute-cumber.
- Are you http? Because without you I’m just ://
Worst pick up lines
- I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
- I must be a snowflake, because I’ve fallen for you.
- I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art.
- Do you play soccer? You look like a keeper.
- Feel my skirt. Know what it’s made of? Girlfriend material.
- Know what’s on the menu? Me-N-U.
Worst Pick Up Lines
- Are you wi-fi? Cause I’m totally feeling a connection.
- I’m learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?
- Is there an airport nearby, or was that just my heart taking off?
- Are you a bank loan? Cause you’ve got my interest.
- Want a raisin? No? Well, how about a date?
- You must be exhausted, because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
Dating app conversation starters aren’t like regular conversations. Often times it can be awkward and frustrating, but that’s what hookup dating site are for after all – to get you comfortable meeting dating app matches and potentially finding your “match” in life.
That’s why we recommend you give someone a chance if they’ve caught your eye – start by sparking up a conversation, send them your worst pick up lines or funny pick up lines, and let things progress from there so as to ensure you feel more confident hanging out with them when the time comes. In the meanwhile, enjoy the exciting convo you have with your dating app matches!